Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem beim eingeben von Qsl´s in 5.9c
14-05-2015, 07:51 PM,
Problem beim eingeben von Qsl´s in 5.9c
Hallo
i have installed 5.9c and today i tried to type in some received Qsl´.

so i see there is no Problem if i type in ha5xxx or TA5xxx BUT !!!
when i trie to typ in 5P14 or other with number beginning Call the QSO entry window pops open and after then i cant do nothing if i trie to close this window a next window comming up with violation adress in 00c24196 in modul Swissl.v5exe read Adress 00000f13.
So all i can do is closing down swisslog...not more.

So nun das ganze eventuell nochmal in German Language......

wenn ich zb eine qsl von 5P14ehc oder anderen Calls die mit einer Ziffer beginnen eingeben möchte erscheint das Qso Eingabe-Fenster und alles hängt sich auf.
Ich kann es auch nicht mehr schließen,erst nach mehrmaligen versuchen kommt dann Fataler Fehler in ooc24196in Modul usw usw......
Ich muss dann alles schließen da nichts mehr funktioniert.

auch hab ich jetzt wieder das Problem mit dem upload der qso´s zum LOTW, das SW log sagt ohne Fehler durchgeführt anschließend kommt aber die Meldung Passwort und User stimmen nicht....

wie gesagt in 5.9b war noch alles normal !!

Gerald OE2SCM
15-05-2015, 09:36 PM,
RE: Problem beim eingeben von Qsl´s in 5.9c
The same here with 5.9c
Josef OK1DTM
18-05-2015, 12:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015, 01:18 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hi,

First of all try to post your messages in English. I don't know German and I have to use Google translator and probably I won't understand exactly what you mean. Also you will have more options that other users can help you in the forum.

I haven't changed anything of this function in version 5.9c! I have tested in my computer in the Register QSL cards and everything works ok! Check that you don't have checked the option to "Refresh View Automatically" (Ansicht automatisch Auffrischen)! Right click below on the QSO list and see if this option is checked in the popup menu. I highly recommend to uncheck this option because everytime you set the QSL indicator it refreshes the listing and this decrease performance a lot (that's the reason the program may seem frozen and hung afterwards). This function will only has to be used in very powerful computers and even in this case, depending the number of QSO can result in a very low performance.

It's a MUST to install Swisslog with administrator rights (after disabling UAC) if installed in Windows Vista or higher in the Program Files folder. This is clearly infomed in the first screen of the installer. Also it's advisable to right click on the Swisslog desktop icon, select Properties | Compatibility and check the option to Run as administrator. You can get unexpected results if you have not followed this instructions! Swisslog as well as many other ham radio software needs to be installed this way to run properly. 

Regarding the LOTW, it works perfectly here. I have also tested the LOTW synch function in many users with 5.9c and it works ok. Check in TQSL that the LOTW password certificate (if it's password protected) match with the password certificate configuration in Swisslog. This is not the LOTW web page password! it's the password you assigned to the certificate when you requested it to LOTW. If password doesn't match that's the reason why Swisslog shows the error message. Simply enter the password you assigned to the certificate when this window pops up. It will give you an error if it doesn't match and you won't be able to sign QSO and synchronization will stop. If your certificate is not password protected you have to leave blank the password field in the LOTW password configuration in Swisslog.

If you still have the same problem after following strictly the instructions given above, contact me to schedule a remote session via Teamviewer to check directly what may happen because here everything works ok and I can't reproduce the reported errors.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-05-2015, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015, 10:50 PM by EA3GCV.)
Dear users,

I have been able to reproduce the reported error and I have to investigate deeply. While I'm searching for a solution the best way to avoid this is simply keep the add QSO windows opened. Don't close it! I always have the Add QSO window opened so that was the reason I couldn't reproduce the error. Most users (and myself) have normally this window opened because is the "main" Swisslog window and is never closed. I will investigate to solve it in a new release but meantime please keep this window opened and problem solved.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog