Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoTW newbie question
26-04-2015, 11:57 AM,
LoTW newbie question
Hello Group

I started with LoTW some days ago.

When I use the tool in Swisslog 5.9b it initially exported only the last 20 qsos and one from 2006. After adding a new qso this is also export.

After upload to LoTW and executing the last step, only the uploaded qsos have a LOTW_SEND_DATE. All others qsos have null in this field.

Can someone give me a hint, how to sync my complete Swisslog DB with LoTW?

72s

Dietmar, DL2SBA
26-04-2015, 06:53 PM,
RE: LoTW newbie question
Hello Dietmar,

Perform a full automatic sync following these instructions:

- Go to Tools | LOTW synchronization
- Press the button SYNCHRONIZE LOTW (located in the upper left part)
- In QSO since and QSL since set the date of your first QSO (or any date before your first QSO, it doesn't matter)
- Press the button START SYNCH

It will perform a full update of all your logbook. Depending the number of QSO it will take some hours! don't do anything else in Swisslog.

Next time you want to perform the LOTW synch you won't have to enter any date in QSO / QSL since because it will keep the date of your last synchrnization and it will perform all the steps automatically.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
26-04-2015, 07:02 PM,
RE: LoTW newbie question
Hello Jordi

thanks for your answer!

I've already tried this. With a date prior to my first call or even with an empty date field in the "Export QSOs" tabs. Also checked one or all of the LOTW stations or Bands.
Same result. The current QSOs from LoTW are downloaded and synced but no further QSOs are uploaded.

Any further ideas?

72s

Dietmar, DL2SBA