Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swisslog 5.9b LOTW always sending all QSO not just the last few
02-05-2015, 11:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 11:12 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Swisslog 5.9b LOTW always sending all QSO not just the last few
Hello Dietmar,

If the LOTW status is empty obviously means that it's not been uploaded to LOTW. Please check in these QSO that you have assigned the right MY QTH and that you have assigned the right LOTW STATION for every MYQTH in the LOTW Configuration.

If the above if assigned correctly you have to perform a full synch from the first QSO. Go to Tools | LOTW Synchronization, press the Syncronize LOTW button and make sure you set in QSL/QSO since a date before your first QSO. Then press the Start synch button. It should perform a synchronization of your full logbook. Check that all steps where performied without any errors. At the end of the process the LOTW status in all your QSO should be (at least) Uploaded (or Accepted / Confirmed). LOTW servers take a while to upload so you won't see all QSOs in the LOTW web site for some hours. Perform a new synch from Swisslog some hours later or the day after.

If you have more than one My QTH defined you have to set a LOTW station for every My QTH. Open a Logbook view containing the My QTH field and make sure you have set the right My QTH on every QSO.

If everything fails download Teamviewer Quick Support: http://www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=505374&id=279590622

Send me your ID and password in Skype (user: JordiQQ) to make a remote session to check on line what happens in your computer. I will be at home the whole day today. If you don't have Skype you can send me the ID and password to my e-mail (ea3gcv@castelldefels.net) or to my phone number via Whatsapp (+34656409020).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swisslog 5.9b LOTW always sending all QSO not just the last few - by EA3GCV - 02-05-2015, 11:10 AM