Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upload to lotw password rejected
10-12-2014, 04:10 PM,
upload to lotw password rejected
Hello Swisslog users,

I am using Swisslog version 5.8 under Windows 7. Upload to and download from LOTW worked fine for a lot of months. Then all of a sudden I get the message (translated from German to English) "The password is wrong. Please check your user ID and password. Try to verify user ID and password via the website."
This happens if I press "synchronize lotw" or, if I synchronize manually, when I press "upload to lotw". Of course, I verified user ID and password. They are the same in Swisslog lotw configuration and on the lotw website. And, funny enough, when I press "Open LOTW website" in Swisslog, it opens and accepts my login password.
To make sure there is no hidden character or something like that, I changed password on lotw, using the old password again as a new password, and retyped the password in Swisslog. But no success, the result is the same.
Then I repeated the change of password, this time really using a new password on lotw and typing it into the configuration of Swisslog, no success either.
Any idea? Yes, reinstall windows, reinstall swisslog ...; any better idea?

Alfred DJ6PC
10-12-2014, 04:22 PM,
RE: upload to lotw password rejected
Hello Alfred,

Please read this post which is in another thread: http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...hp?tid=131

Stay tuned here that this is a temporary file. In a few days a new version (5.9) will be released which corrects a lot of things and has some interesting news..

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-12-2014, 08:47 PM,
RE: upload to lotw password rejected
Hello Jordi,

thank you for your big efforts and your fast reply.
As it is only a matter of a few days, I will wait for V.5.9 then.
TNX and 73, Alfred