Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW STATISTIC for ALL minus LOTW
03-12-2014, 03:47 PM,
NEW STATISTIC for ALL minus LOTW
Hello

is posible to actually get, or maybe to ad a new statistic, that show my ALL DXCC minus LOTW confirmations?

Tha´t to know which DXCC, WAS, etc that I need to confirm with paper QSL because i don´t have it in LOTW

thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W
03-12-2014, 04:55 PM,
RE: NEW STATISTIC for ALL minus LOTW
Hello Jorge,

You asked me this some time ago. The new version 5.9 will include the following DXCC and WAS statistics depending the confirmation method:

- DXCC (LOTW + QSL Cards)
- DXCC QSL (only QSL Cards)
- DXCC LOTW (only LOTW)

- WAS (LOTW + QSL Cards)
- WAS QSL (only QSL Cards)
- WAS LOTW (only LOTW)

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-12-2014, 05:16 PM,
Hola Jordi

yes, we already have this (esas ya las tenemos, gracias!)

What i need to know is:

(LOTW + QSL Cards) - (QSL Cards - LOTW)

So I need to know which QSL´s I need to add to complete my DXCC for the DXCC I don´t have a LOTW confirmation

Jorge
10-12-2014, 01:32 PM,
Hello Jorge,

I don't really understand what you need... the DXCC normal statistic counts all DXCC all together (QSL + LOTW). If you need to know the DXCC only by QSL card confirmations you will only have to select the DXCC QSL. So if you make a report of Needed in the DXCC-QSL you will have a list of the entities you need to confirm by QSL card (maybe some of them they are confirmed by LOTW).

If you want to know what are the DXCC needed to confirm (it doesn't matter wheter confirmed by QSL card or LOTW, just want to know which entities you need to complete the DXCC award) just make a DXCC report and check the option NEEDED.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-12-2014, 08:39 PM,
Hola Jordi

OK now I understand

thanks!!!
24-01-2015, 11:28 PM,
Hello Jordi

hope you are very fine

about that, now i was playing with this and really still missing what I want. Will try to explain again with this example

I have 300 DXCC confirmed in LOTW + Paper QSL
I have 260 DXCC confirmed in LOTW
I have 260 DXCC confirmed in Paper QSL. This is a coincidence, the 260 DXCC in paper QSL are not the same that the 260 DXCC in LOTW

I have 15 DXCC confirmed in Paper QSL that I don´t have in LOTW

So I want a list of this 15 paper QSL´s DXCC that I need to submitt to an ARRL Card Checker to increase my LOTW + Paper QSL from 300 to 315

saludos,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W