Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TrustedQSL not installed error
03-12-2014, 01:08 PM,
TrustedQSL not installed error
Hello

I started this week with this error when trying to Sync LOTW

Was working fine few days ago, so don´t know if something change in last days.

I recentrly installed the new SWL EXE file that Jordi posted and was working fine.

I am using TQSL 1.13

Any idea what to do?

thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W
03-12-2014, 01:27 PM,
RE: TrustedQSL not installed error
Hello Jorge,

No changes in LOTW! I did a sync 2 days ago with no problems. Give exact details (and screenshots if possible) of your problem. If it says Trusted QSL not installet maybe you have deleted some DLL accidentally. Check that LIBGCC_S_DW2-1.DLL, LIBSTDC++-6.DLL are located in the Swisslog folder. And that exists TQSLLIB2.DLL dated on 29/09/2010 (the one from v1.13) or the one dated on 16/07/2014 (the one from v.2.03). Check your TQSLCERT if you don't have any problem with your certificates.

In version 5.8a there is a small bug. If you don't have any password in your certificate sometimes if won't work or always ia asking for a password certificate. If you don't have your certificate password protected, when asked for password write something or leave it blank. It should work. This is solved in the forthcoming version as well as many other things as the vilolation error when using TQSL 2.03.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM,
Hola Jordi

all seems to be right, really i don´t understand what´s wrong

here all the screenshots

gracias!
Jorge
03-12-2014, 04:56 PM,
Hello Jorge:

It's really curious... try to reinstall Trusted QSL 1.13 and restart but it should work. Maybe a registry key has been lost.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog