Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoTW and Special Callsigns
31-05-2014, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-05-2014, 09:14 PM by TA1DX.)
LoTW and Special Callsigns
Hello All,

My "normal" callsign is TA1DX

I am using TC1DX ( 10 years ago i was using YM1DX) in WPX Contests.

I am using LoTW. I have TA1DX, TC1DX and YM1DX cerficates for LoTW.

TA1DX's confirm is %40
TC1DX's confirm is % 0,65
YM1DX's confirm is % 0,32

My question is that why is the confirm percentage so low in special callsigns?

(I have added some error mesages that I'm having to the attachment. Can that error be the cause of my problem with confirm percentages?)

Best 73!
Atila, TA1DX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

31-05-2014, 10:20 PM,
RE: LoTW and Special Callsigns
I have fixed the errors i have mentioned but it didnt change my confirm percentage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

03-06-2014, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 08:43 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Atila,

Obviously you had a bad callsign settings in your certificate which mades it didn't match your certificate callsigns with each of your My QTH callsigns.

However after having corrected the callsigns you have to perform a full sync of your logbook again.

In the LoTW function go to "Processing", press "Synchronise LotW" and in the QSO and QSL fields set a date of your first QSO or earlier so that you can perform a full sync of your whole logbook. Then press "Start Sync" and wait. Afterwards check again your confirmations percentatge.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
04-06-2014, 07:29 PM,
Dear Jordi, I have done what you have said but the percentages haven't changed, unfortunately. I am not sure but I dont think that there is anything else to do, thank you for your interest.

Best 73!
Atila, TA1DX
05-06-2014, 08:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 09:15 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Atila:

Like you I have another preffixes in Lotw (AM3 and AM25) and because they are linked to my home call (EA3) all QSO's worked with such preffixes are count together in the EA3 account (because is the same DXCC entity). If I check the percentage with AM3 or AM25 alone the number is very very low for this callsigns.

Check your DXCC account in the Lotw web site. Go to Awards, in the left side press the button Select your DXCC Award Account for your main callsign. In my case on the right side I see the following:

This account includes credits for the following:
AM25GCV/B - SPAIN
AM3GCV - SPAIN
EA3GCV - SPAIN
This account is linked with DXCC record:

JORDI QUINTERO, EA3GCV

So all confirmations for my other callsigns, because they all belong to the same DXCC entity, confirmations are counted together for my main home callsign. Probably is your case too.

In the Logbook view, if you select the report Logbook many fields (slow), in the Logbook folder, you can filter by your other callsigns and check the Lotw received field. I have done this for my special callsigns and it happens the same as you. This is my Lotw confirmations statistics for my special callsigns:

AM3GCV: 14 QSO confirmed by Lotw
AM25GCV/B: 10 QSO confirmed by Lotw

After checking that Ï went to the Lotw web site and I detected that most QSO worked with my other callsigns are assigned as worked with my home callsign in Lotw, so this is the error. I don't know currently how to fix this... a full resync seems don't work to correct this and there is no chance to delete all uploaded QSO and start over again in Lotw... Maybe other users can help..

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog