Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some ideas for additions....
05-12-2023, 01:00 AM,
Some ideas for additions....
Jordy,
I am loving the software, and have a couple of possible requests.

First. Is it possible to add the country listing in a column which a user can select to be visible? This would be in the DX Messages window.I have a lot of new hams coming along in chasing dx in our club which I am president of and I am suggesting swisslog to them- this would help.

Second
Is it possible to add an interface to a SteppIR controller. I know you can do it via PST Rotator but a direct interface would be one less item to troubleshoot if there are problems.

Also can you add the Alfa RAK rotator controllers? Same as the Steppir.

Chuck K0XM
10-12-2023, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-12-2023, 12:31 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Some ideas for additions....
Hi Chuck,

I will add it to the wish list. Because Swisslog have a good implentation with PST Rotstor and has a very good SteppIR controller then I always try to add things you can't do it with any other software. However, I will study the possibility to add the Alfa RAK rotator.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
22-12-2023, 11:07 PM,
Thanks, I am just thinking form the users troubleshooting end- the fewer software packages we need to troubleshoot, the better.
08-01-2024, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2024, 02:24 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Chuck,

I have added support for SPID Rotators in latest beta. Please read this thread:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...php?fid=27

I have tested with a Rot2Prog controller for a RAS rotator. I emulated for a Rot1Prog controller (which differs the format of the received data from the controller) and also works well. Please let me know if al lis ok.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog