Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Version is showing an error on start up...
27-11-2023, 07:51 PM,
Latest Version is showing an error on start up...
I am using 5.107 and this window shows up when opening the program...

Any ideas?

Chuck K0XM

k0xm@k0xm.net

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

28-11-2023, 01:11 AM,
RE: Latest Version is showing an error on start up...
Hi Chuck,

Is the first time you install Swisslog or you have it installed before and this error showed up suddenly? If it's the first time, it's very important you add exceptions to the Swisslog folder in your antivirus. Also allow all incoming/outgoing communications to the Swisslog executable file (SwisslV5.exe) in your firewall. Otherwise you may get unexpected issues.

If previously was working fine, did you make any change? That is, setting up transceiver / rotor control etc. Once you have added the exceptions either in your antivirus and firewall, I highly recommend you to use latest beta version. There have been lots of news and corrections. Please read this thread:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...php?fid=27

It's a matter of replacing the executable file in the C:\Swisslog folder. I hope this issue will disappear. Otherwise send me an e-mail to support@swisslogforwindows.com or send me a whatsapp message (my phone number is in the CONTACT section of the website) to arrange a remote Teamviewer session to see what may happen.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
28-11-2023, 11:05 PM,
Hi Jordi.
No this just ran an update and I started getting this message. I will try the beta
29-11-2023, 04:23 PM,
Jordi,
The BETA removed the error message.
All is good now....

Chuck K0XM
30-11-2023, 01:49 AM,
Perfect!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog