Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TQSL signing problem! (Swisslog)
06-03-2014, 07:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014, 08:00 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: TQSL signing problem! (Swisslog)
Hello Kjell and Martin,

Based on your screenshots I think that you are performing a Manual syncronization instead of the Automatic mode. You have to follow these steps:

First, start the LoTW function from the main menu by selecting:
• Tools ¦ LoTW Synchronization
• When the LoTW Operations dialog window appears, select the Processing page
• Press the Synchronize LoTW button. In the right side select the start/end range of dates (first QSO date or earlier date in the QSO since field and the same date in the QSL since field)
• Press the Start Synch button to start the process.

I hope this time will work. I have performed these several times to resync the whole logbook and worked perfectly.

The 1899 date is just a visual problem. The End field is a Time field so no date is contained. You can correct this by right click in the END column and select Change distribution. In the right column select the field DURATION, and below in the format field type HH:MM. Then press OK.

If it fails again we should try to connect via Teamviewer and see what happen directly. Give me your Skype nick to add you in stay in touch there to give me the Id and password of the Teamviewer connection.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
08-03-2014, 12:38 AM,
(06-03-2014, 07:58 PM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hello Kjell and Martin,

Based on your screenshots I think that you are performing a Manual syncronization instead of the Automatic mode. You have to follow these steps:

First, start the LoTW function from the main menu by selecting:
• Tools ¦ LoTW Synchronization
• When the LoTW Operations dialog window appears, select the Processing page
• Press the Synchronize LoTW button. In the right side select the start/end range of dates (first QSO date or earlier date in the QSO since field and the same date in the QSL since field)
• Press the Start Synch button to start the process.

I hope this time will work. I have performed these several times to resync the whole logbook and worked perfectly.

The 1899 date is just a visual problem. The End field is a Time field so no date is contained. You can correct this by right click in the END column and select Change distribution. In the right column select the field DURATION, and below in the format field type HH:MM. Then press OK.

If it fails again we should try to connect via Teamviewer and see what happen directly. Give me your Skype nick to add you in stay in touch there to give me the Id and password of the Teamviewer connection.

Best 73
Did not work Sad It only took 82 new contacts, but failed to upload them.
We will take it from there Smile

-Martin
10-03-2014, 09:11 AM,
Strange thing... I will try to contact you in skype to access your computer via Teamviewer... what time are you normally online?

Jordi, EA3GCV
11-03-2014, 07:35 PM,
(10-03-2014, 09:11 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Strange thing... I will try to contact you in skype to access your computer via Teamviewer... what time are you normally online?

Martin/me are at school from 08.00- 15.30 Mon- Thursday.

A time from 1545 and further is a good time.
17-03-2014, 10:13 AM,
Hello!

At that time I'm still at work... for me is better at night. Let me know the maximum time to contact you at night to check if you are on line.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
18-03-2014, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014, 06:14 PM by la1mfa.)
(17-03-2014, 10:13 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hello!

At that time I'm still at work... for me is better at night. Let me know the maximum time to contact you at night to check if you are on line.

Best 73
Max time is 00.00+ Smile
Send me your skype on pm so I can add you. Then I don't have to check if you have added me all the time..

Thanks
19-03-2014, 09:35 PM,
You can find me by my name Jordi Quintero or my e-mail ea3gcv@hotmail.com. I have just added you in Skype! but you are not online. I have left a message.

Best 73

(18-03-2014, 06:14 PM)la1mfa Wrote:
(17-03-2014, 10:13 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hello!

Best 73
Max time is 00.00+ Smile
Send me your skype on pm so I can add you. Then I don't have to check if you have added me all the time..

Thanks
Jordi, EA3GCV