Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logbook Call and CallBOOK Call are not allike in Post
25-04-2023, 08:12 PM,
Logbook Call and CallBOOK Call are not allike in Post
Good evening

I have recently encountered the following error. See the attached files

I cannot say if this is unique to JTDX. But maybe I don't understand the error message correctly.

The FT8 connection has been saved and is in the logbook. Then this message appears, the callsign remains in the input window. I can do what I want, but usually I have to close the program via the task manager and restart it.

Many thanks for a tip

73 de HB9TZU
Christof

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

25-04-2023, 08:56 PM,
RE: Logbook Call and CallBOOK Call are not allike in Post
Hi Christof,

Is this happening with all callsign or only this one? when this happens with a certain callsign means that there have been a QSO with such station wrongly recorded and some info has been mixed up in certain tables. A good way to know which is the QSO causing this issue is editing the QSO and see if the DXCC matches. Also checking the CALLBOOK tab to see if the info from this station is the same or another completely different. Once found the "wrong recorded QSO" the solution is to delete it then user needs to enter it again (write down first all the QSO details!).

If you still have troubles you will have to send me your Swisslog database to support@swisslogforwindows.com (File / Save... and send me the LZH file or ZIP/RAR the SWLOG_V5.MDB). Don't add any QSO until I fix the database.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
30-04-2023, 11:50 AM,
RE: Logbook Call and CallBOOK Call are not allike in Post
Hello Jordi

Thank you for your reply. I will monitor the problem over the next few weeks. If I continue to have problems, I will send you the database.

Best regards
Christof HB9TZU