Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Map auto-update
24-09-2022, 11:37 AM,
World Map auto-update
Hi,

The World Map used to automatically update worked/confirmed status after inputting a log, now it does not seem to do so.

I have the option ticked, but I have to toggle bands at the top of the world map to force the update now.

Anyone else reproduce this?
24-09-2022, 12:18 PM,
RE: World Map auto-update
Hi,

Please make sure the Update automatically option is enabled in the World Map Options menu. Click on the World Map window and go to the Main menu Funtion menu.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-09-2022, 02:37 PM,
Ah.

Had to hunt around for that menu and right-click in the right place. I'd forgotten that menu existed! Might be an idea to make it accessible from a button next to the settings symbol or "Objects" button.

Thanks for the help, Jordi, enjoy the weekend.
26-09-2022, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-09-2022, 12:18 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hello,

i did a mistake... in this case the main menu doesn't show Functions as it's shown when selecting the Add QSO window but Maps... 

This menu usually appears when there are options available for the selected window. It's a common behaviour of Swisslog and explained in the Basic Operations (Main menu subchapter) chapter of the Swisslog help. I suggest you to read it.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog