Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Update
19-08-2022, 09:44 PM,
Latest Update
Having installed the latest update today can someone tell me how to uninstall it or explain how to put my World Map back to a usable feature.
I now have a cats eyeball instead of the map I have used for years.
Would appreciate any advise.
Thanks
19-08-2022, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-08-2022, 10:18 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Latest Update
Hello,

All this is explained in the news of this version which are displayed just after installing the new version. Here is the text regarding the change in the World Map:

NEW: World Map: improved default view. IMPORTANT: The SWISSLOG.ENV file must be ovewritten to display the improved view. Users will need to reconfigure world map to their needs and preferences again to adapt to the new view. If you have Swisslog installed in another folder different than C:\Swisslog you will have to edit the SWISSLOG.ENV file and replace all C:\Swisslog by your installation path. Your previous SWISSLOG.ENV will be located in the BACKUP folder in case you want to restore it.

You can read the full changes in Help / News of versión 5.105.

However I guess you simply have to change the projection or zoom in.  The changes are for a better display of countries and boundaries.  Take a look to the World Map -  World Map textures chapter in the Swisslog help to see how it is displayed currently before restoring your old configuration. 

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog