Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adif export slow?
20-06-2022, 10:41 AM,
Adif export slow?
Is it just me or is the adif export function just a little bit slow? Or (most likely) what do I do wrong? I'm using the logbook view to export my entire log (only 6000 items or so) and it takes almost 15 minutes to complete. Computer should be fast enough I think (Intel i5, 32 Gb memory and an almost empty SSD drive) and no other programs or services running.

73 de Storm (PG5FRL)
20-06-2022, 10:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-06-2022, 10:45 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Adif export slow?
Hello Storm,

I guess you are not using the specific Queries designed for ADIF export you will find in the ADIF export folder. If the DXCC field is not included in the query, the export process takes a lot! If you don't want to use the predefined Queries for ADIF exportation, add the DXCC in your query and will work as it should be.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
20-06-2022, 11:15 AM,
RE: Adif export slow?
(20-06-2022, 10:44 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Storm,

I guess you are not using the specific Queries designed for ADIF export you will find in the ADIF export folder. If the DXCC field is not included in the query, the export process takes a lot! If you don't want to use the predefined Queries for ADIF exportation, add the DXCC in your query and will work as it should be.

Best 73

Ah, much faster hi. Thanks for the very quick response Jordi, working like a charm now. Still learning al the ins and outs of Swisslog.

Best 73
Storm