Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error reading from Callbook databases
25-07-2021, 02:24 AM,
RE: Error reading from Callbook databases
Hello Erik,

I'm not able to reproduce your first issue. I work many QSOs every day and all names are set properly and I'm also reading from QRZ. Please send me a screenshot of the Field Copy instruction tab of your Callbook settings. This way I could try to reproduce this issue. I haven't changed anything on this (remember I restored the original code in 5.102b) but I need to see your settings to try to find out something.

Regarding the second issue, Walter programmed this in a weird way: it replaced the name in the Callbook table, but the Operator field in the QSO was only replaced if it was empty. So the name in the Callbook table was always replaced but the operator name not (normally is filled out). I think, if user set this option to overwrite operator, both operator names must be overwritten either in the QSO and Callbook table.

QTH is replaced (if overwrite option is checked) only if it's the HomeQTH and not portable (logical). This works as expected.

I have uploaded a new beta fixing this:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/SwisslV5.exe

I have also made a fix restoring a line from version 5.8 which I changed it in version 5.9 which may has something to do with first issue. However I fixed this 7 years ago with no reports from any user and myself. Please test and let me know.

Best 73

I have uploaded a beta fixing this.
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Error reading from Callbook databases - by EI4KF - 24-07-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: Error reading from Callbook databases - by EA3GCV - 25-07-2021, 02:24 AM