Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error reading from Callbook databases
24-07-2021, 10:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2021, 10:42 PM by EI4KF.)
Photo  Error reading from Callbook databases
Starting with version 5.102b, I have the error seen in the picture below:

I have Swisslog set to read from qrz.com and is doing so on every contact but in this version the name being pulled for the latest QSO is not sent to the Operator field and instead I get a sequence of the last name being transferred into the new QSOs. The QTH for all QSOs is pulled and transferred correctly. After a certain number of QSOs, a correct name is put in the Operator field but soon the duplicates start to happen again.

At the time of the QSOs, when Swisslog fetches the data, the correct name is seen in the Entry of QSO window; example 7L2CDG who is Yasunori but was logged with the name transferred from a previous QSO:

Which then leads to another problem that has started which is that I can no longer correct Operator and QTH errors with the Update QSO Data from Callbook CD and Internet databases. The function appears to work, it accesses qrz.com, but the data in the Fields I ask it to fetch and overwrite existing data is not changed.

Erik.

Messages In This Thread
Error reading from Callbook databases - by EI4KF - 24-07-2021, 10:27 PM