Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing from DX Commander
22-06-2021, 04:27 PM,
RE: Importing from DX Commander
Hello,

You don't need to have different Swisslog databases for every callsign. I only suggest this if you are using a callsign from another DXCC entity although you can have statistic reports for every different MyQTH. If none is selected, all QSOs from all your MyQTHs count for the report. For that reason, I only suggest to use a different database in this specific case (but it's not mandatory).

You can import QSO and also MyQTHs from another Swisslog database. First of all, and very important, make sure you have set a different QTH abbreviation for your different MyQTH in both databases. Once you have done this, open what will be the main database then go to File > Import QSOs.. > Swisslog DB. Select the database you be imported in Source database. In the Selection parameters tab you can even select but QSO date, but in this case you don't need to touch anything. Leave the default settings (all bands/mode/My QTH selected). Then press Import button. All QSOs from the source database (including all the selected MyQTH) will be imported. Now you can discard the other database and use this one.

Having all your MyQTH in a signle database offers many advantages. Not only you will be able to display a specific statistic report for a single My QTH (or all) but also you can synchronise with LoTW and/or eQSL all your defined MyQTHs with a 2 mouse clicks. It doesn't matter how many of them you have defined. Once configured Lotw/eQSL synch properly, with 2 mouse clicks Swisslog will do all the work automatically.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Importing from DX Commander - by G0BON - 21-06-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Importing from DX Commander - by EA3GCV - 21-06-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Importing from DX Commander - by G0BON - 21-06-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Importing from DX Commander - by EA3GCV - 22-06-2021, 04:27 PM