Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Flex Radio's local and remote control.
07-06-2021, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021, 11:01 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Two Flex Radio's local and remote control.
Hello,

In order to use your Flex Radio remotely you have to select the FLex CAT TCP option. Current Swisslog version only supports one transceiver except if you use OmniRig. But I have great new for you: new version 5.102 will implement support up to 4 transceiver and 4 rotators. You don't have to wait until the official release of version 5.102. There is a beta version available containing all news and corrections and it's very stable (I use it every day with no issues). Please read this thread:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...php?fid=27

Read the Beta versions info thread then all the beta history (it's cummulative). Read specially the 11th April release.

In your case configure your local Flex Radio with Flex 6xxxx option as transceiver 1 then your remote Flex as Flex Radio CAT TCP in transceiver 2. When configuring more than one transceiver a number is displayed in the transceiver toolbar. Click on this number to switch to the next one. A new field has been added to set a transceiver name used as Hint to help switching. I'm pretty sure you will love this function!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Flex Radio's local and remote control. - by EA3GCV - 07-06-2021, 11:01 PM