Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entry of QSOs - /P SOTAs with different QTH/Locators field
30-11-2020, 05:51 PM,
RE: Entry of QSOs - /P SOTAs with different QTH/Locators field
Hi Jordi,

Back in business, been busy at work and updating windows on my laptops. 
I did downloaded the Win10 on my main pc and the SOTA PC, the main PC still not working due to some crash with innstallation btw Win7 and new WIn10 but working on it, so hoppefully will be getting it work again otherwise I have another latop ready and working with Win 10 ( I have 7pcs Smile ).

However I have innsatalled  the Swisslog on my SOTA PC just to test it if all is working conercing the SOTA callsigns and QTH as discuss earlier on this thread.

I can confirm that it's working now fine with WIN 10 and I don't get any problems with it when adding or changing the SOTA ref/Locator or QTH, I get the window asking if I want to change it (YES) and then it gets updatet and that's it, no conflicts as before with Win7.

So working fine here now, so my problem (IT ticket) is closed Smile for now!

Now, back into main Radio PC to update the issues on the crash btw Win7 and Win10.

Again, tnx for the good help on this issue, and also to Reg G3WPF for the Win10 link, worked fine here Smile

Case closed!

Best 73
Regards / 73,

Carlos Ferreira
Mob.: +47 467 64 769
LA9PJA / JW9PJA / CT1JML 

LI9PJA Ex: LB5ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entry of QSOs - /P SOTAs with different QTH/Locators field - by LA9PJA - 30-11-2020, 05:51 PM