Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Swisslog site migrated to a faster server
31-10-2020, 11:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-10-2020, 11:37 PM by EA3GCV.)
Swisslog site migrated to a faster server
Dear users,

In the last months I have received reports of users having very slow speed rates when downloading files from the Swisslog site. In order to provide the best service to all of you I have migrated the Swisslog site to a faster and more professional server. According to my own test and users feedback the results are excellent with very fast speed rates.

Needless to say that this change has increased significantly the mainteinance cost of the website. Let me remind you that Swisslog is free and will always be free. In order to defray the cost of the Swisslog website and the new and better server as well as continue giving you the best support, I encourage all users to make a donation from time to time to help me to cover all the cost. There is no minimum amount required so any amount will be highly appreaciated!

Thank you very much for using Swisslog and I will continue offering you the best service as possible.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Swisslog site migrated to a faster server - by EA3GCV - 31-10-2020, 11:27 PM