Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batch File
14-06-2018, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-06-2018, 01:55 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Batch File
Hello,

You don't need to create a batch file to do this. This is what I do:

1. Once you have created the splitters in VSPE, save current configuration in the ROOT folder of your hard disk: i.e. C:\ConfigVSPE.vspe
2. You have to modify the Properties of the VSPE icon and add the path and file name. You can set to automatically minimize VSPE or hide splash screen. Please read this link: http://www.eterlogic.com/help/vspe/Usage...nPage.html IMPORTANT! you have to set the inverted stroke when setting the configuration file! i.e. C:/ConfigVSPE.vspe
3. If the source COM port is a physical COM port not created after Windows starts, you can move the VSPE shortcut (after applying the modification explained in step 2) to the windows startup folder. In the RUN option of windows type:

shell:startup

The startup folder will appear. Move the VSPE shortcut to this folder. When windows starts will automatically run VSPE, will load your configuration and will apply other settings such as minimize or hide splash screen.

If you are using MicroHAM, RigExpert or other software that creates virtual COM ports after windows startup, skip step 3. Otherwise VSPE won't find the source COM port. You will have to run VSPE manually by clicking in the desktop icon.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Batch File - by ct1bxx - 14-06-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: Batch File - by EI4KF - 14-06-2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Batch File - by EA3GCV - 14-06-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Batch File - by ct1bxx - 14-06-2018, 03:52 PM