Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSL action can not be changed for some QSO's
30-12-2016, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-12-2016, 12:15 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: QSL action can not be changed for some QSO's
Hello Kuno,

In latest version all QSO with entities not having a bureau are set to Direct in the QSL Action field, to avoid sending a QSL via bureau. If you have the Membership panel active applying the QSL actions from the panel, it will set Direct if no LoTW or eQSL user.

According to the listing I got from my association (URE), FR has no bureau. I will try to check this and in case it's wrong I will change it!

Regarding /MM stations, because DXCC is empty it set (wrongly) to send it Direct. I will change this behaviour so that it's not set when DXCC is empty.

I will also fix that when editing a QSO having no bureau, user can change the QSL Action manually without automatic assignment as it is now. I will try to release a new version next week implementing important corrections (including these ones) and some interesting news.

I will let you know when I find out something about FR. Thank you for your report!

Best 73 and Happy New Year!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: QSL action can not be changed for some QSO's - by EA3GCV - 30-12-2016, 11:56 PM