Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configure download and display of membership information
19-11-2016, 03:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-11-2016, 03:32 PM by dk3dua.)
Configure download and display of membership information
Hello,

at every startup my SL 5.93 forces me to download some membership lists. And during import the message "you need Excel installed" come. For some reason the program did not find my excel. or it is wrong version or whatever, the message "you need excel" is not explained in detail. The message comes, no excel is found, and the endless game of loading membership lists always comes at SL start

Is there a way to configure what membership lists to load ?
Is there a way to configure how the needed excel is accessed, or any info which excel version exactly is needed, and if some free excel versions (libre office or the like) are also ok ?

Next question, i can only enable "show memberships" at all, i can not configure it. Some memberships don't interest me (eQSL or LotW) , some other do. It would also be nice to add new membership infos by myself, say i want to see members of some club then it would be nice to configure it.

BTW, is there a way to configure the dx messages window so that i can see membership infos right when the dx cluster spot appears ? If i am hunting members of a special club, to get some award? Say i want to see in dx messages if a call is HSC or FISTS member ?
There are websites who show some club membership in spots like http://pa4n.xs4all.nl/bandmap.html , but can it be included into SL ?

vy73
Thomas
DK3DUA

Messages In This Thread
Configure download and display of membership information - by dk3dua - 19-11-2016, 03:28 PM