Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either.
01-05-2016, 11:58 PM,
RE: The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either.
Hi,

Make sure you are using the latest TQSL version and you have matched correctly ALL your My QTH with your TQSL stations. Maybe you have uploaded these confirmed QSOs in LoTW with another callsign and you have assigned these QSO to another callsign in Swisslog. And that's the reason why Swisslog don't set the confirmed status, because these QSO don't match with any of your My QTH though it's confirmed in LoTW. But Swisslog only read/upload QSO for every My QTH and has to be perfectly paired with the corresponding LoTW station to set the status accordingly.

If all the above is correct (all TQSL stations are perfectly matched with your My QTH and to these confirmed QSO are set correctly with the same callsign in Lotw and Swisslog) you can try another method:

- In a logbook view delete all contents of the LOTW status field (leave it blank)
- Make a full resync of your whole logbook since the first date of your first QSO. Place this date( or earlier) in both fields QSO since and QSL since.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either. - by EA3GCV - 01-05-2016, 11:58 PM