Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and errors....
13-12-2015, 09:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 30-12-2015, 11:30 PM by in3ikf.)
Questions and errors....
Hola Jordi, hello all om.

Name here is Beppe, callsign in3ikf.

I was for years a proud user of SWL 4, then I updated to the version 5.
Now I'm using the version 5.9d.

I have some questions for You.
Please let me know if is better for You to have my questions in different messages, to answer these separately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first question:

Sometimes I encounter an error, it lets appear a requester, I then click on "OK" and all is then ok.

I uploaded an image on my homepage.

www.ikf.cc/hosted/swissl.PNG

I have to tell You, I just updated the system with the newest file Swlctry.MDB. Maybe the problem is away??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second question:

Sometimes when I'm quitting the program, an OTHER requester appears, i.e. when the program is just switched off.
TWO Types of requester:

www.ikf.cc/hosted/swissl2.PNG

....and....

www.ikf.cc/hosted/swissl3.PNG

My third question:

During a QSO I received from the corrispondent his DOK (an info german stations are giving, this ist the club).
But when I receive the QSL, sometimes the DOK is different, and I have to correct the input on the log.

This is what I receive when I try to replace the OLD info with the one on the QSL:

www.ikf.cc/hosted/swissl4.PNG

Practically, a new QTH will be created.
But I have NO NEED of a new QTH !!!!

LAST  Angel  question:

I would update teh WAIP-Award with the new created italian Provinces. Once there was a txt-file...... now??
No txt-file has been found. I simply have to delete some old provinces and add the new ones.

Thanks for the attention, all the best and thanks also for Your effort, Jordi, to keep updated ths great program !!!!

Beppe - in3ikf

Messages In This Thread
Questions and errors.... - by in3ikf - 13-12-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Questions and errors.... - by EA3GCV - 13-12-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Questions and errors.... - by in3ikf - 30-12-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Questions and errors.... - by EA3GCV - 31-12-2015, 03:38 PM