Swisslog's Forum
Award Administration error. - Printable Version

+- Swisslog's Forum (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Swisslog version 5.x (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Error reports (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Award Administration error. (/showthread.php?tid=185)

Award Administration error. - G4UGB - 10-08-2015

Hi,

I'm having issues with 'Award Administration'. When I select the option - I get the following error come up:

'Error: SQL was not executed successfully !
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another
OLE-Error:
Errorcode -2146825287, Source: ADODB.Command'

Yet when I hit the OK button to this error - the table appears but I have no received QSL cards. A sync with LoTW produces no errors. Closing the Award Administration dialogue box produces the following error:

'Access violation at address 00438724 in module 'SwisslV5.exe'. Write of address 00000052'

Anyone got any ideas with this one ??

Thanks.

73 de Richard G4UGB

RE: Award Administration error. - on5ai - 10-08-2015

(10-08-2015, 12:06 PM)G4UGB Wrote: Hi,

I'm having issues with 'Award Administration'. When I select the option - I get the following error come up:

'Error: SQL was not executed successfully !
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another
OLE-Error:
Errorcode -2146825287, Source: ADODB.Command'

Yet when I hit the OK button to this error - the table appears but I have no received QSL cards. A sync with LoTW produces no errors. Closing the Award Administration dialogue box produces the following error:

'Access violation at address 00438724 in module 'SwisslV5.exe'. Write of address 00000052'

Anyone got any ideas with this one ??

Thanks.

73 de Richard G4UGB

Same error here.

I sometimes get the "invalid pointer operation" error as well.

73 Erik
ON5AI / OO5A

RE: Award Administration error. - EA3GCV - 10-08-2015

Hi all,

Yes I know the issues regarding the award administration function. Walter implemented this fuction in version 5 but it was not fully finished. Version 6 (which was never released officially) implemented a very enhanced version of the award administration function. I have the source code of version 6 but I can,t compile it because I get a lot of errors. I expect you are aware of all this otherwise read the help Introduction where I explain the current situation.

I,m doing the best I know with the code and to understand Swisslog which is very complex. I will try to implement the Award administration module of version 6 into version 5. But I don,t know whether it,s fully compatible and/or will work. But I will try because it,s more powerful and Walter corrected many things. I can,t promise anything but I will try. I don,t give up easily. But I hope you understand the complexity of Swisslog and I don,t have Walter,s programming skills and unfortunately I can,t get help from him. But I will try to do something.

Meanwhile avoid to use this function because it,s not realiable and you may get these errors very often.

Best 73

RE: Award Administration error. - G4UGB - 11-08-2015

Hello Jordi,

Many thanks for this. At least I know it isn't just a PC problem I have here and it isn't just unique to me !!! Smile

73 de Richard G4UGB